Welcome to Vikriya Lab – a space for your transformation.
We cannot wait to be part of your journey. We are located in Founders Hall at 106 N. Lee St. (the same building as SouthBlock!) There is FREE street parking north of King St along Cameron, Lee, Fairfax, and the surrounding neighborhood. There is metered parking on Lee, King, Cameron and within a few blocks. There is a parking garage underneath City Hall on Fairfax that is $2.50/hour and is only a block away!
If you are new to the space, please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in. You are welcome to bring your own mat, but we do have yoga mats available for your use.
If there is a waitlist and you are not able to arrive by the time class begins, the spot will be given away, but your class will be put back into your package. If you cancel within 2 hours before class begins, the class will be put back into your package. If you cancel with less than 2 hours notice, the class will be deducted from your package. Email email@example.com with any questions.
All of our classes are designed to meet you where you are in your journey. All levels welcome and encouraged. Class sizes are small to create a feeling of intimacy, community, and safety - leaving out room for judgment and breathing in space for awareness.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hope & Laura Rose
What is "Vikriya"?
Vikriya (vah-kree-yah) simply means transformation in sanskrit. We believe that within movement and breath lies the key to transforming ourselves. Our classes are designed to introduce you to that connection to yourself. "Vikriya Yoga" and "Vikriya Pilates" are based on flow yoga and Pilates principles, but are creatively sequenced and designed to give you something a little bit different. All levels are welcomed and encouraged in all classes, but for more detailed focus try out our "Foundations" classes.
1 Vikriya Lab Class (never expires) - $20
12 Vikriya Lab Classes (never expire) - $195 ($16/class)
Monthly Membership Options:
- 3 Classes/Month Membership: $45/month ($15/class) Sign up!
- 5 Classes/Month Membership: $70/month ($14/class) Sign up!
- UNLIMITED Monthly Membership: $100/month! (as low as $3/class) Sign up!
- Allows you to take as many classes a month as you'd like. If you attend at least 6 classes a month this pricing option gives you the most value
- Family Memberships: If you already have an unlimited monthly membership, another person in your household can get theirs for 20% off ($80/month). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up!
- *NEW* Summer Membership: 3 Months of Unlimited Classes for $250 with valid Student ID - email email@example.com with a picture of your ID and we'll set you up!
ALL memberships include these added benefits:
- 10% off at South Block Old Town (located in Founder's Hall)
- 20% off retail
- 20% off workshops, privates/small group sessions, and Pranassage
- 20% off additional class package purchases if you want to attend more classes per month
Sign up now as spaces for membership are limited!
Gift Cards Customize and email or print a gift card for family and friends! Click here!
Class & Purchase Policies
Please cancel classes at least 2 hours before start time. Because our class sizes are limited, it is important to give others the opportunity to be added from the waitlist with enough notice. If you are not able to cancel within 2 hours, your class will be deducted from your package.
Please cancel workshops at least 24 hours before start time for a refund. For studio credit within 24 hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone can be added from the waitlist with enough notice, refunds may be available.
For private classes, Aromatouch, and Pranassage, please cancel 24 hours in advance for a refund or studio credit.
There is no expiration date for class packages (except Intro Special package) or workshops.
If canceled with an appropriate amount of time, refunds may be available. Email email@example.com for more information.
Vikriya Lab reserves the right to cancel classes when necessary. If canceled, students will be notified and class passes returned to their accounts. Vikriya Lab reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, especially if making others feel uncomfortable or unsafe in our space.
We are not responsible for personal belongings.
Sign up for classes and workshops on the MindBody App. If you enjoyed your class, make sure to leave a review!